Some new resources have been added to the Assessment & Feedback Toolkit
that you may find helpful when planning assessments for the next academic year.
- The University of Leeds has published a compendium of assessment types which includes student perspectives.
- JISC has recently published a report on the future of assessment – setting out five principles and 5 targets for 2025.
The 5 principles are:
- Authentic assessment
- Accessible assessment
- Appropriately automated assessment
- Continuous assessment and
- Secure assessment
Do remember when you are planning assessments for Level 4, 5 and 7 for the academic year 2020-21 that they must align with the principles
and parameters set out in ARPP Principles of Assessment Design Policy 6c. Assessments for Level 6 will follow this new pattern in the following academic year.
Here is the link to 6c. https://intranetsp.bournemouth.ac.uk/pandptest/6c-principles-of-assessment-design-policy.pdf
- Leaflet on Promoting Assessment Literacy
You may have received a paper copy of this concertina in your pigeonhole but the content is now included in the Assessment & Feedback Toolkit.
To get to the Assessment & Feedback Toolkit please follow this link
Theme Leader for Assessment & Feedback