Apologies for cross posting, this may of interest.
We very much hope you and your students can join us for this celebration of student staff partnerships and how they are driving forward innovation in digital. The 7th annual conference is being hosted by The Open University on their Milton Keynes campus on the 29-30 May. Please see further information below.
CAN 2019 – Change agents’ network conference programme now available
The full conference programme for the 2019 Change Agents’ Network conference is now available online. The conference title, ‘The evolving landscape of staff-student partnership’, covers six key areas or themes:
- Informed Innovation: Working with Students
2. Partnerships in Curriculum Innovation/Design
3. Engaging Students in Change
4. Landscape of Student Voice
5. Positioning Ourselves for Future Success
6. Engaging a Diverse Student Body
The submissions this year were excellent, and the mix of presentations, posters, workshops and demonstrations will give delegates some great insight into and experience of the staff-student partnership work being engaged in across the HE and FE sectors.
- Four keynote sessions – Ruby Granger, Julian Stodd, Scott Hayden and Dr Liz Marr
- Parallel sessions featuring presentations and workshops
- Parallel sessions featuring posters and demonstrations in the exhibition space
- A student-led and student-facilitated panel discussion
- Sessions celebrating the launch of the 2018 Journal of Educational Innovation, Partnership and Change, which features the proceedings of last year’s CAN Conference in Winchester, as well as sessions to help delegates write for the journal
- A session featuring the ideas from Jisc’s Summer Hackathon, which will be happening at the conference. There’s up to £1,000 in prizes up for grabs (encourage your students to enter here)
- A gala dinner, to celebrate the event and its delegates, and give you all a chance to rub elbows and network
There are a variety of ticket types available, for one or two days, at staff and student rates. This includes lunch and refreshments. If you would like to attend the gala dinner on 29 May, please add this to your ticket purchase. Accommodation can be booked separately with The Open University’s preferred partner using a discount code. All the details and tickets are available from the conference website.