Did you know that there is an extensive Assessment and Feedback Toolkit available on the staff intranet to assist you with all the requirements of the new 6C policy on Principles of Assessment Design?
Some of the highlights of the toolkit are:
- 50 types of assessment you can use with your students
- a useful table matching learning outcomes to relevant assessment types
- links to relevant journal articles
- information about assessment equivalencies
- a glossary of assessment terms
- helpful guides about Assessing Large Groups, Exams or Time-Constrained Assessment, Group Assessment and Presentations, and Dissertations.
- slides from the ‘6C Essentials’ and ‘6C Solutions’ workshops
- information about formative assessment and examples of formative assessment activities
You’ll also find all the policy documents and the senate briefing.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch with the CEL Theme Leaders: