The Centre for Excellence in Learning is currently receiving bids from final year undergraduate students for the student-led co-creation funding award. The co-creation scheme funds collaborative projects delivering co-created outputs between a student and an academic. Anticipated project output (s) should be clearly stated in the bid and this could be a paper, presentation or product. Projects do not have to form part of a particular unit of a curriculum. Successful proposals receive up to £500.
The deadline for application is 25 November 2016 at 5pm.
Application form can be accessed from the following link: cel_subu_co-creation-student-projectsautumn2016
Submission should be made to: Dr Marcellus Mbah
All academics at BU are encourage to give this information the widest publicity amongst final year undergraduate students.
The following are examples of student led co-creation projects funded last year:
- A sci-fi short based on the mental breakdown of an astronaut after he discovers a celestial being in orbit around Earth
- Can a tibial mounted accelerometer be used to detect the impact differences across different footwear during running?
- Social media ‘on the go’: An investigation into the generational gap
- ‘Share a Coke’: The influences of Content Marketing on brand loyalty
- From the midwives’ perspective: Media representations of childbirth and midwifery
- Robot deploying landing capsule