MetaT&L aims to relate a massive resource reflecting the good practice of innovative university teachers. They will publish your updated presentations about innovative teaching and learning alongside presentations from peers accepted for their own institution’s teaching and learning conference.
You can submit:
- Papers – evidence-informed short papers
- Presentations of innovative practice
- Workshop materials – summaries or practical tools and information
- Posters about innovative practice
- Other coherent materials in a digital, shareable format.
Organisers are Alex Spiers from Liverpool, Andrew Middleton from Sheffield Hallam and Viv Rolfe from UWE
Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/metat_l
Look at our Blog – https://metatl.wordpress.com/