In the first twelve (working) days of December, CEL hosted a campaign to promote the Library and Learning Support available at BU. This initiative, which we disseminated on Twitter with #12DaysOfLLS, was produced by our colleagues at BU Library, and had the aim of spreading the word about the wealth of services, resources and support offered to BU’s staff and students during the holiday season and throughout the year.
Below you will find the roundup of the campaign, with accompanying links.
1. Improved access to books and journals
2. Online chat to a librarian for help
3. Help submitting online assignments
4. Extended library loans for the Christmas break
5. Improved library opening times
6. Help with revision and exams
7. Online resource guides to help study
8. myBU mobile app to learn on the move
9. 24/7 phone help over the Christmas break
10. Improvements to library study spaces
11. Support with study skills and languages
12. Remote access to ebooks and journals
To find out more about library services, identify your designated academic librarian and opening hours during the holiday period, visit BU Library’s website.