CIPPM / Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence for European Intellectual Property and Information Rights invites applications for short-term residential fellowships, to carry out independent research and study at Bournemouth University. Fellowships are open to early-career, mid-career as well as experienced researchers with a specific interest in any of the focus areas of the Centre. The selected applicants will be expected to engage with faculty and students, contributing to the Centre’s activities (including research projects) with a requirement to present their research at a faculty seminar.
The fellowships are available for a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of two months and should be undertaken at Bournemouth University.
Fellows will be provided with:
- Desk space, access to library resources and University facilities;
- Contribution towards travel expenses for travelling to Bournemouth (up to £ 300 (Europe) and £ 800 (Overseas));
- Contribution towards accommodation expenses in Bournemouth (£ 200 per week). In-campus accommodation is normally available in the Summer months, from June to September.
If you are interested in our short-term residential fellowship, please email the Centre Director, Professor Maurizio Borghi and the Centre Co-Director, Professor Dinusha Mendis, with the proposed dates of your fellowship and attaching the following documents:
- A cover letter (max 2 pages), explaining your proposed research and how it relates to the Centre’s research agenda
- A CV, with a list of your publications (if applicable)
The deadline for submitting your application is 22 March 2019. Please note that late submissions cannot be accepted.