The core themes for this year’s conference are:
- Student engagement and success: evaluating pedagogical practices and resources as conduits to enhancing student learning.
- Digital Transformation to enhance student learning: embedding digital pedagogies to innovate and enthuse students in their learning at the university and beyond.
- Assessment and academic integrity: promoting authentic learning practices for students.
- Inclusive curriculum and co-creation: to design curriculum towards intersectional equity throughout the student’s learning experience.
- Sustainability and climate impact: inspiring student learning to value sustainability and climate impact.
Presentations must be in PowerPoint and be in a Pecha Kucha format which uses 20 presentation slides, and each slide is only displayed for exactly 20 seconds. This makes your presentation approx. 7 mins in duration. Slides in the Pecha Kucha style are normally very image based.
Date for confirming abstract acceptance: 31st May 2023
Date for submitting Pecha Kucha style presentations: 28th June 2023
Presentation abstracts will be included in the conference proceedings which will be published after the event.
If you are interested in presenting at this year’s fusion Learning Conference then please complete this presentation form to register your interest, or alternatively you can complete this poster form if you are interested in having a poster at the event.
Dr Martyn Polkinghorne – Associate Professor and Education Excellence Theme Leader