The new curricular units for 2021/22 are now available for students on Brightspace. Here is a quick reminder of the key dates:
- 13 September* – Students have access to units for Semester 1/2/3 (one week prior to the start of Semester 1).
- 20 September – Induction / Welcome week – Start of semester 1.
- 28 September* – Curricular teaching begins for Semester 1.
* The majority of programmes use these dates although a small amount will start earlier.
Further support and guidance
Online guidance for Brightspace and other TEL Tools is available from the Brightspace Staff Resources area (see also the Unit Preparation Guidance area).
Guidance on approaches for assessment is available in the Assessment & Feedback Toolkit.
Contact your Faculty Learning Technologist for additional support:
- HSS: email@example.com
- BUBS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FMC: email@example.com
- FST: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doctoral College: email@example.com
For any urgent or technical issues, contact the IT Service Desk on 01202 9 (65515) or raise a ticket online.