- Why video assessment software has become an essential part of the edtech stack
- How to use video feedback and assessment to improve student competencies in STEM and humanities courses
- The benefits of video feedback and assessment for peer review and collaboration, as well as for staff and teacher training
- The panel will feature experts from academia and industry, including faculty from foreign languages, business communication, teacher training and nursing education.
- Dot Powell, director of teaching and learning enhancement, Warwick Business School
- Josh Beutler, vice-president, business development, GoReact
- Dr. Dijana Tockner Glova, MAS, department for translation studies, University of Vienna
- Alistair Lawrence, special projects editor, THE (chair)
The panel will also be available to take questions from the audience.