Please note some forthcoming opportunities concerning flexible learning:
- Publish something in the Flexible Learning Special Edition of the Higher Education Pedagogies We have got some great stuff already (thanks to those who have already submitted something) but we would like more! We will shortlist all possible contributions in January and you then have until end of May 18 to produce a draft, so plenty of time. All we need at this stage is an expression of interest to be with us by 17th November 2017, not exceeding 500 words and this should give a working title, state the type of article proposed and outline the proposed content, to include:
- The rationale for the focus
- Methodology / methods for empirical papers
- Theoretical/conceptual frameworks being considered
- Preliminary findings
- Implications for practice
- Write a blog about your FL work or opinion to share with the wider sector. Contact us directly with your ideas.
- Do a webinar for the sector. Please get in touch with us to discuss your ideas.
- Get involved in our FL Symposium on 15 March 2018 at which we will bring together some thought leaders in the area. Initial details are here.
Lots to engage with, if this is of interest. Please do forward on to others with a shared interest in FL.
With best wishes
Stella (Jones-Devitt – FL Community of Practice convenor) and Sam (Elkington – HEA Lead for FL)