Kia ora from NZ / Aotearoa, where we’re experiencing the lowest temperatures in a few years. But most of us know someone who has a radiator – we’ll get through it.
Just writing to let you know about our journal, which has just gone ‘live’ on our website at:
There are five articles on quite a range of issues:
- student and staff perspectives of academic support,
- vocabulary building in EAP,
- student reflections on transition into university,
- using interactive comics to teach students about academic integrity,
- and an initiative to support Maori and Pacific Island students in Science and Engineering.
Oh, there’s even a book review written by yours truly!