The next CEL workshop takes place next Wednesday. The subject is teaching large groups.
The workshop runs from 14.00 to 16.00 in TA134, Tolpuddle Annexe, Talbot Campus.
Topics covered in this session include:
- Research informing large groups
- Large groups and the NSS
- Strategies for engaging students – showcase, participation and discussion
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Reflect on your own approach to large group engagement
- Compare different approaches, both technological and now technological to engaging large groups
- Identify areas in which you could enhance your own classroom