Next Tuesday, CEL are running a session on developing a digital curriculum. The session takes place in PG3oa between 10.00 and 12.00.
Topics covered in this session will include:
- Digital policy and frameworks – why these matter
- The JISC model of digital innovation
- Mapping your own unit or programme
The session will be of use and interest to BU academic staff.
By the end of the session, participants will be able to:
- Identify the key components of a digital curricula
- Apply in the (re) design of their unit
- Integrate the key principles throughout a program
If you would line to book a place, please email Organisational Development.