CEL is offering funding for ten student-led projects, co-created with academics.
Taking part in a co-created project will help your students develop news skills and confidence, learn how to apply knowledge, inform their career decisions and increase employability.
This is open to final year undergraduates and those interested will need identify a topic of relevance and an academic they would like to work with on a project that will be delivered in semester two 2015/16. Students will need to write a brief project plan with intended outcomes (eg: publication, presentation, product). There will be £500 available per successful project.
- The project brings together a student and academic to work collaboratively
- The project is delivered within 4 months
- The project will lead to specific outputs e.g. publication, presentation, product
- A short report on the outputs will be submitted to the programme leader on completion of the project.
- 23 November 2015 – Co-creation call for student led projects
- 26 November 2015 – Co-creation workshop for students; PG30a 15.00-16.00
- 2 December 2015 – Co-creation workshop for students; Lansdowne 12.00-13.00 R301
- 31 December 2015 – Co-creation project bids due in
- 6 January 2016 – Co-creation panel to meet; feedback to students within one week
- 31 July 2016 – Brief reports from each project to be submitted
For more information and to apply please read the bidding form.