If you are a fan of Twitter, why not subscribe to the CEL Twitter account called cel_bu?
We tweet about CEL events and activities and also cover interesting news stories 0n teaching and learning. In the last 24 hours, we have tweeted/retweeted on:
- BU’s learning and teaching fellowship scheme
- Figures about the number of PG students who come from outside the UK. The figure is 38%
- News about the new Times Higher Education world university rankings
- JISC guide to developing staff-student partnerships
- A report on the need to do more to widen participation
- Concerns about the metrics and impact planned for the new Teaching Excellence Framework
- The 6 elements of digital capability from JISC
- A report from a school where technology was banned
- Google director’s list of must-have traits for graduate hires
- The JISC/NUS benchmarking tool for the digital student experience
- News of BU’s BFX festival
If you want to know what’s happening in teaching and learning, the CEL Twitter account may be just what you need!