In September 2015, we will be hosting a one day workshop dedicated to teaching and learning for online and distance students.
The workshop will appeal to anyone either delivering online currently or planning future delivery.
If you would be interested in attending this workshop either as a presenter to tell your distance learning story or attend to learn more about this topic, please post a reply to this message.
We are creating the agenda for the day so this is a great opportunity to suggest topics for inclusion in the workshop. Topics might include:
– The differences between on-campus and off-campus teaching
– How to engage distance learning
– Technical barriers and advantages for online learning
– What distance learners need from BU
– Creating engaging material for online delivery
We want this workshop to be relevant, useful and interesting so please do tell us how we can do that for you.