Ashleigh Produced by

BSc (Hons) Geography

Here are some highlights of favourite food spots in Bournemouth, many of which do student discount/ discount days… great food at a great price, what more could you ask for?!

Conto Lounge

Situated along Winton high street, this dog friendly café has recently undergone refurbishment, and is now looking better than ever. It does all types of food and drinks, including full kids, gluten free and vegan menus… check it out if you’re ever down the Winton/Charminster way!

The Hungry Hiker, Hengistbury Head 

I came across this amazing place when doing some fieldwork for one of my units during the winter… I’ve never been so happy to see a range of perfect looking cakes and having somewhere warm to sit with a hot coffee!! Would definitely recommend checking this place out if you visit Hengistbury Head!

Café Boscanova

This is another Coffee/Breakfast and Brunch gem in Boscombe, serving up fresh food and good vibes. They also have a loyalty scheme for coffees, so definitely worth giving it a go! Boscombe beach is also really lovely in the summer!!!

Not to mention all the amazing places in town such as Yo Sushi who are offering a 20% student discount even on takeaway at the moment, Aruba on the beach which does some amazing food and cocktails, South Coast Roast  which is probably my favourite coffee shop in Bournemouth, and Monty’s!

I hope this has given you some inspiration for where to go when hungry in Bournemouth!