Goda Bendaraviciute Produced by

As an international student, I was drawn to pursue higher education in the United Kingdom due to the variety of opportunities it offers. When weighing my options, several factors stood out to me, ultimately leading me to choose a UK university.

Student Representatives. Day trip to Durdle Door.When weighing my options, several factors stood out to me, ultimately leading me to choose a UK university.

First, societies and extracurricular activities offered at UK universities was incredibly appealing. From cultural clubs to sports teams to societies, there’s something for everyone. Being part of these groups allows me to meet like-minded people from diverse backgrounds.

Moreover, the job fairs with big brands hosted by UK universities provide invaluable opportunities for networking with professionals in the industry. Connecting with potential employers opens incredible career prospects. Job fair attendees at Bournemouth University range from local businesses for those who seek seeking local employment, to internationally recognized brands like Disney, IBM, and Mercedes-

Special guest: CEO of Nativ Restaurant presenting their company.

Benz. These companies offer students placements, graduate jobs, or even short summer internship opportunities.

Studying in English language also opens numerous career opportunities worldwide. Mastering the language of business not only enhances my communication skills but also broadens my job prospects globally. Studying in the UK doesn’t just open doors—it unlocks opportunities to explore the world. At Bournemouth University there are summer work programs in the US. Imagine spending your summer working at a camp with your friends! This opportunity also allows you to travel across the country, find new friends, enhance your CV, and learn new skills.

Job fair at Bournemouth University.

Furthermore, assignments involve real-world case studies and assignments involving collaboration with real brands. This aspect truly sets UK universities apart because the opportunity to showcase your work in front of real brands, possibly even with CEOs present, not only provides invaluable experience but also opens doors to potential job offers if you excel. Working with real brands allows you to start building your portfolio, setting you apart as a more valuable candidate for future employment opportunities.

In conclusion, my decision to study at a UK university was driven by variety of extracurricular activities and societies, networking events and practical learning experiences. I am confident that I made right decision when choosing Bournemouth University. I believe studying in UK sets you on the path to a successful and fulfilling career.