We asked our bloggers to tell us their New Year’s resolutions, and here’s what they had to say!

Lauren BishopLauren Bishop

My resolutions are not so much New Year’s ones as on-going things I want to achieve: doing well in my Master’s, getting super fit on my bike, performing well in my job and generally being the healthiest, happiest and best version of myself I can be!

Sarah StaceySarah Stacey

My New Year’s resolution, apart from getting as much radio experience as possible and securing a placement, is to explore the local area more. I still feel there’s a lot I haven’t seen yet, and I really want to venture out to the New Forest at some point.

Anh NguAnh Ngu

My 2016 resolution is to gain a distinction grade for my dissertation and to get a job in the UK as a marketer after graduation. I also want to travel more in the UK as well as around Europe.

Olivia BeazleyOlivia Beazley

My New Year’s resolution is to cook more. I found myself getting tired last term, because I wasn’t eating regularly or very well. I would get back from uni in the evening and just put something in the microwave and got into the habit of skipping breakfast. This year I’m going to really try and organise my meals, find fresh ingredients and try some new recipes!

Do you have a New Year’s resolution? We’d love to know, so leave us a comment below. If 2016 is your year to start postgraduate study, then perhaps we can help you out…