This is a guest blog by Zechariah Johnson, a student at BU studying MSc Data Science and AI, who also plays volleyball through the BU Sport Scholarship.Zechariah Johnson sitting crossed arms smiling at the camera with his arms crossed When I was offered the opportunity to come set for the volleyball team at BU, I was thrilled to continue my education, continue playing the sport I love, and experience a new culture. Having played volleyball for five years at UBC (University of British Columbia), my athletic journey was very important to me and the opportunity to play lots of beach volleyball made BU seem like the obvious choice. But BU had more to offer than just the volleyball team. The MSc in Data Science and AI was exactly what I was looking for. As a business graduate from UBC, I wanted to learn a technical skill set that would set me apart from my peers.A team playing volleyball, Zechariah is jumping about to push the volleyball over the netBU has exceeded my expectations in every way. The volleyball team has been amazing, and I’ve had the opportunity to compete and excel in beach volleyball as well as indoor. The athletics department has been really supportive, and I feel like they genuinely care about my athletic journey both within and beyond the university. The coaches push me every day to be the best version of myself, and I’ve made some great friends on the team.As for my studies, the MSc in Data Science and AI has been challenging but rewarding. The professors are knowledgeable, and the course content is relevant and up-to-date. The support I’ve received from the faculty has been exceptional, and I feel like I’m getting a world-class education. The course has been very self-directed, which is great for someone looking to take a lot of responsibility for their own learning and educational process.Overall, my experience at BU has been fantastic. I highly recommend the sports program and education to anyone wanting to pursue their passions while getting a world-class education. BU has exceeded my expectations in every way, and I wouldn’t change a thing.