“The course was exactly designed and tailored to the dynamics of the contemporary retailing environment. It’s led by academics who have worked in industry, making the experience invaluable and inspirational.”
Murat Satilmis, MSc Retail Management Graduate

“A great course, with a strong emphasis upon emerging issues within the tourism industry and equally well situated in relation to several on-going international tourism projects in the local area.”
Luke Shotter, MSc Sustainable Tourism Planning Graduate

“I was impressed with the level of expertise and experience of all the tourism lecturers and really enjoyed their methods of teaching. I was constantly challenged and impressed by their knowledge and engagement with tourism.”
Joanna Matloka, MSc Tourism Management & Marketing Graduate

“The course is really detailed and gives you the opportunity to study areas of industry that interest you, whilst informing you of the latest contemporary issues within tourism.”
James Druce, MSc Tourism Management Graduate

“The best things about the course were the fact that both the academic staff and the students are from a multinational origin. This provides different perspectives and opinions. My experience at BU was enriching and educational and has helped my current career development by giving me knowledge and different perspectives on special events.”
Christina Tzoneva, MSc Events Management Graduate