Recent School of Tourism graduate Nick Guy has just launched a new student and graduate recruitment business with a twist. Witlr, set up by Nick and his business partner David Rubie-Todd who also studied at Bournemouth, aims to redefine how businesses find their ideal candidate. Witlr aims to create an online hub where businesses can… Read more »
- New research paper published by Professor Dimitrios Buhalis in Journal of Advertising
- How Will Emerging Economies Reliant on Tourism Survive the Crisis?
- Bournemouth University ranked again #10 in the world in the QS Hospitality and Leisure Management ranking
- The Encyclopedia of Tourism Management and Marketing has already received more than 100 entries and has already accepted 10 entries!
- New Publication: de Souza, J., Mendes, LF., Buhalis, D., 2020, Evaluating the effectiveness of tourist promotions to improve the competitiveness of destinations, Tourism Economics, Vol. 26(6), pp, 1001–1020,
#BUHospitality #BUProud #BUTourism alumni BA Hons Hospitality Management BA Leisure Marketing Bourenmouth University Bournemouth Bournemouth University BRC BUblogosphere Careers Forum Conference Digital Destinations Dr Tim Breitbarth ESRC eTourism Event management Festival Impact Monitor Festival of Events Festival of Learning Field Trip Food Graduates Hospitality ICE 2013 Jobs Lets Talk Events & Leisure MSc Tourism Management Olympics 2012 PhD Placement Professor Dimitrios Buhalis research Retail Management School of Tourism Sean Beer sports management STEEP Student Experience TCCS Tourism Tourism Management World Travel Market WTM 2012