Professional Development Courses for the Tourism and Hospitality Sector have started at Bournemouth University Book now In the Department of Tourism and Hospitality, we pride ourselves on the cutting edge knowledge and professional excellence we cultivate. The combination of staff expertise and enthusiasm, knowledge excellence and co-creation with industry, generate innovation and best professional practice…. Read more »
- NEW RESEARCH JUST PUBLISHED ON BIG DATA: Stylos, N., Zwiegelaar, J. and Buhalis, D. (2021), “Big data empowered agility for dynamic, volatile, and time-sensitive service industries: the case of tourism sector”, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management
- New article just published: Stoyanova-Bozhkova, S., Paskova, T., & Buhalis, D. (2020). Emotional intelligence: a competitive advantage for tourism and hospitality managers. Tourism Recreation Research, 1-13.
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis was named by @webofscience as Highly Cited Researcher 2020.
- Smart technology and the Future of Hospitality and Tourism after COVID-19
- New Paper published: Buhalis, D., Volchek, K., 2020, Bridging marketing theory and big data analytics: The taxonomy of marketing attribution,
#BUHospitality #BUProud #BUTourism alumni BA Hons Hospitality Management BA Leisure Marketing Bourenmouth University Bournemouth Bournemouth University BRC BUblogosphere Careers Forum Conference Digital Destinations Dr Tim Breitbarth ESRC eTourism Event management Festival Impact Monitor Festival of Events Festival of Learning Field Trip Food Graduates Hospitality ICE 2013 Jobs Lets Talk Events & Leisure MSc Tourism Management Olympics 2012 PhD Placement Professor Dimitrios Buhalis research Retail Management School of Tourism Sean Beer sports management STEEP Student Experience TCCS Tourism Tourism Management World Travel Market WTM 2012