New article: Brown, L., Osman, H., 2017, The female tourist experience in Egypt as an Islamic destination, Annals of Tourism Research, Volume 63, pp.12–22 access for free until 26th February on http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160738316301736 Abstract : In Islamic destinations female tourists face the added challenge of negotiating their way through male constructed local norms. This paper fills the gap in gender… Read more »
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis addressed the World Tourism Organization Forum: Facing the Demographic Challenge Through Tourism and Innovation in Segovia, Spain, 26 March 2019.
- New article by Angela Smith, Derek Robbins & Janet E. Dickinson 2019,
- Bournemouth University awarded the Silver Award for Education and Mentorship at the BH STAR AWARDS
- Dr Anya Chapman @ Cafe Scientifique 7th May at 19:30 – Pier Review: What does the future hold for British Seaside Piers?
- Tourism Students field trip in Malta
#BUHospitality #BUProud #BUTourism alumni BA Hons Hospitality Management BA Leisure Marketing Bourenmouth University Bournemouth Bournemouth University BRC BUblogosphere Careers Forum Conference Digital Destinations Dr Tim Breitbarth ESRC eTourism Event management Festival Impact Monitor Festival of Events Festival of Learning Field Trip Food Graduates Hospitality ICE 2013 Jobs Lets Talk Events & Leisure MSc Tourism Management Olympics 2012 PhD Placement Professor Dimitrios Buhalis research Retail Management School of Tourism Sean Beer sports management STEEP Student Experience TCCS Tourism Tourism Management World Travel Market WTM 2012