Students at School of Tourism recently joined in a practical session where they made food to represent different cultures and ethnic groups including, Egyptian, Thai, Swedish, Spanish and Malaysian. The session was part of the option unit called Food, Culture and Travel and the aim was to explore the complex relationships between food and culture… Read more »
Culture and Travel
- New article just published: Stoyanova-Bozhkova, S., Paskova, T., & Buhalis, D. (2020). Emotional intelligence: a competitive advantage for tourism and hospitality managers. Tourism Recreation Research, 1-13.
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis was named by @webofscience as Highly Cited Researcher 2020.
- Smart technology and the Future of Hospitality and Tourism after COVID-19
- New Paper published: Buhalis, D., Volchek, K., 2020, Bridging marketing theory and big data analytics: The taxonomy of marketing attribution,
- New research paper published by Professor Dimitrios Buhalis in Journal of Advertising
#BUHospitality #BUProud #BUTourism alumni BA Hons Hospitality Management BA Leisure Marketing Bourenmouth University Bournemouth Bournemouth University BRC BUblogosphere Careers Forum Conference Digital Destinations Dr Tim Breitbarth ESRC eTourism Event management Festival Impact Monitor Festival of Events Festival of Learning Field Trip Food Graduates Hospitality ICE 2013 Jobs Lets Talk Events & Leisure MSc Tourism Management Olympics 2012 PhD Placement Professor Dimitrios Buhalis research Retail Management School of Tourism Sean Beer sports management STEEP Student Experience TCCS Tourism Tourism Management World Travel Market WTM 2012