We have previously bought you news about Christy Hehir, an MSc Tourism Management graduate who has written a book based on her PhD research in the Arctic. On January 28th the book, Arctic Reflections; a Moment of Inspiration, a Lifetime of Action was officially launched at the Museum of Natural Sciences in Brussels. Christy and… Read more »
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis contributed to the EU Smart Tourism Podcast LISTEN AT https://open.spotify.com/episode/7hgvIrhZOtxnSxZdXNmDrK
- Research in metaverse for value co-creation and technology-enhanced experience.
- BU International Open Access Week – Open for Climate Justice – 24 to 30 October 2022
- Dimitrios Buhalis Encyclopedia of Tourism Management and Marketing
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis contributes to United Nations World Tourism Organisation Accessibility and Inclusive Tourism Development in Nature Areas – Compendium of Best Practices
#BUHospitality #BUProud #BUTourism alumni BA Hons Hospitality Management BA Leisure Marketing Bourenmouth University Bournemouth Bournemouth University BRC BUblogosphere Careers Forum Conference Digital Destinations Dr Tim Breitbarth ESRC eTourism Event management Festival Impact Monitor Festival of Events Festival of Learning Field Trip Food Graduates Hospitality ICE 2013 Jobs Lets Talk Events & Leisure MSc Tourism Management Olympics 2012 PhD Placement Professor Dimitrios Buhalis research Retail Management School of Tourism Sean Beer sports management STEEP Student Experience TCCS Tourism Tourism Management World Travel Market WTM 2012