The Festival Impact Monitor project seeks develop an event evaluation approach to overcome the limitations of existing qualitative (external validity) and quantitative (internal validity) methods.
- KEYNOTES announced for the BOURNEMOUTH UNIVERSITY Digital Marketing colloquium: Exploring Artificial Intelligence, Metaverse and Web3 19-20 March 24 Bournemouth University https://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/about/our-faculties/bournemouth-university-business-school/department-marketing-strategy-innovation/digital-marketing-colloquium-2024
- NEW PAPER ON DIGITAL NOMADS Attracting digital nomads: Smart destination strategies, innovation and competitiveness,
- Fan, X. F.; Buhalis, D., Fragkaki, E., Tsai, YR, 2024, Achieving Senior Tourists’ Active Aging through Value Co–creation: A Customer-Dominant Logic Perspective, Journal of Travel Research. https://doi.org/10.1177/00472875231214733
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis has recently published a new service robots research paper based on a global survey in the hospitality industry
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis was the distinguished recipient of the GREAT SEA AWARD 2023 – Research in Innovative Sustainable Tourism Solutions at the Mediterranean Tourism Awards.
#BUHospitality #BUTourism alumni BA Hons Hospitality Management BA Leisure Marketing Bourenmouth University Bournemouth Bournemouth University BRC BUblogosphere Careers Forum Digital Destinations Dr Tim Breitbarth ESRC eTourism Event management Festival Impact Monitor Festival of Events Festival of Learning Field Trip Food Graduates Hospitality ICE 2013 Jobs Lets Talk Events & Leisure management marketing MSc Tourism Management Olympics 2012 PhD Placement Professor Dimitrios Buhalis research Retail Management School of Tourism Sean Beer sports management STEEP Student Experience susanna curtin TCCS Tourism Tourism Management WTM 2012