Professor Adele Ladkin has just returned from a visit to UNWTO.Themis in Andorra where she has been working on a collaborative project. As part of its Capacity Building Programme, UNWTO.Themis provides educational courses for tourism industry experts. Due to the demand for different topics, subject experts from the tourism industry and public sector are recruited… Read more »
- New article by Angela Smith, Derek Robbins & Janet E. Dickinson 2019,
- Bournemouth University awarded the Silver Award for Education and Mentorship at the BH STAR AWARDS
- Dr Anya Chapman @ Cafe Scientifique 7th May at 19:30 – Pier Review: What does the future hold for British Seaside Piers?
- Tourism Students field trip in Malta
- Bournemouth University Department of Tourism and Hospitality Top 10 in the world in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019: Hospitality & Leisure Management
#BUHospitality #BUProud #BUTourism alumni BA Hons Hospitality Management BA Leisure Marketing Bourenmouth University Bournemouth Bournemouth University BRC BUblogosphere Careers Forum Conference Digital Destinations Dr Tim Breitbarth ESRC eTourism Event management Festival Impact Monitor Festival of Events Festival of Learning Field Trip Food Graduates Hospitality ICE 2013 Jobs Lets Talk Events & Leisure MSc Tourism Management Olympics 2012 PhD Placement Professor Dimitrios Buhalis research Retail Management School of Tourism Sean Beer sports management STEEP Student Experience TCCS Tourism Tourism Management World Travel Market WTM 2012