Due to the marvels of technology, today I examined a PhD by a Brazilian Student from the Federal University of Parana (UFPR), South East Brazil. Graziela Scalise Horodyski, a PhD Candidate from the Faculty of Geography, defended a thesis entitled “Tourism Experience and Consumption: Souvenirs in Curitiba-PR”. The session started with a 30 minute presentation… Read more »
- NEW ARTICLE – download for FREE : Peters, M., Kallmuenzer, A.; Buhalis, D., 2019, Host-Guest Value Co-Creation in Hospitality Family Firms,
- Dr. Daisy Fan received “Best Paper of the Year 2019 for Journal of Hospitality & Tourism Research (JHTR)”
- NEW PUBLICATION Fan, D., Buhalis, D., Lin, B., 2019, A tourist typology of online and face-to-face social contact: Destination immersion and tourism encapsulation/decapsulation, Annals of Tourism, Vol.78, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annals.2019.102757
- NEW PAPER: Job Satisfaction and Employee Turnover Determinants in High Contact Services: Insights from Employees’ Online Reviews, Tourism Management, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tourman.2019.04.030
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis addressed the World Tourism Organization Forum: Facing the Demographic Challenge Through Tourism and Innovation in Segovia, Spain, 26 March 2019.
#BUHospitality #BUProud #BUTourism alumni BA Hons Hospitality Management BA Leisure Marketing Bourenmouth University Bournemouth Bournemouth University BRC BUblogosphere Careers Forum Conference Digital Destinations Dr Tim Breitbarth ESRC eTourism Event management Festival Impact Monitor Festival of Events Festival of Learning Field Trip Food Graduates Hospitality ICE 2013 Jobs Lets Talk Events & Leisure MSc Tourism Management Olympics 2012 PhD Placement Professor Dimitrios Buhalis research Retail Management School of Tourism Sean Beer sports management STEEP Student Experience TCCS Tourism Tourism Management World Travel Market WTM 2012