Last week our Level C Tourism Management got the chance to go on a 3 day trip to Jersey to learn about Jersey Tourism. The students travelled to Jersey by ferry on Friday 12th October and arrived just after midday after a very rocky journey! Once they arrived they met with Jersey Tourism Marketing Manager,… Read more »
- New Paper published: Buhalis, D., Volchek, K., 2020, Bridging marketing theory and big data analytics: The taxonomy of marketing attribution,
- New research paper published by Professor Dimitrios Buhalis in Journal of Advertising
- How Will Emerging Economies Reliant on Tourism Survive the Crisis?
- Bournemouth University ranked again #10 in the world in the QS Hospitality and Leisure Management ranking
- The Encyclopedia of Tourism Management and Marketing has already received more than 100 entries and has already accepted 10 entries!
#BUHospitality #BUProud #BUTourism alumni BA Hons Hospitality Management BA Leisure Marketing Bourenmouth University Bournemouth Bournemouth University BRC BUblogosphere Careers Forum Conference Digital Destinations Dr Tim Breitbarth ESRC eTourism Event management Festival Impact Monitor Festival of Events Festival of Learning Field Trip Food Graduates Hospitality ICE 2013 Jobs Lets Talk Events & Leisure MSc Tourism Management Olympics 2012 PhD Placement Professor Dimitrios Buhalis research Retail Management School of Tourism Sean Beer sports management STEEP Student Experience TCCS Tourism Tourism Management World Travel Market WTM 2012