Last week our Level C Tourism Management got the chance to go on a 3 day trip to Jersey to learn about Jersey Tourism. The students travelled to Jersey by ferry on Friday 12th October and arrived just after midday after a very rocky journey! Once they arrived they met with Jersey Tourism Marketing Manager,… Read more »
- Bournemouth University awarded the Silver Award for Education and Mentorship at the BH STAR AWARDS
- Dr Anya Chapman @ Cafe Scientifique 7th May at 19:30 – Pier Review: What does the future hold for British Seaside Piers?
- Tourism Students field trip in Malta
- Bournemouth University Department of Tourism and Hospitality Top 10 in the world in the QS World University Rankings by Subject 2019: Hospitality & Leisure Management
- Our MSc students volunteer and attend the Opportunity 2019 Conference: Revenue Management and the Connected Customer https://www.opportunity2019.co.uk/ in London.
#BUHospitality #BUProud #BUTourism alumni BA Hons Hospitality Management BA Leisure Marketing Bourenmouth University Bournemouth Bournemouth University BRC BUblogosphere Careers Forum Conference Digital Destinations Dr Tim Breitbarth ESRC eTourism Event management Festival Impact Monitor Festival of Events Festival of Learning Field Trip Food Graduates Hospitality ICE 2013 Jobs Lets Talk Events & Leisure MSc Tourism Management Olympics 2012 PhD Placement Professor Dimitrios Buhalis research Retail Management School of Tourism Sean Beer sports management STEEP Student Experience TCCS Tourism Tourism Management World Travel Market WTM 2012