Bournemouth University hospitality students ‘do the double’ at Passion 4 Hospitality. Read the story from Institute of Hospitality below. Hospitality management students were given a flying start to their careers as their talents for public speaking and decision making were put to the test at Passion 4 Hospitality (P4H), the annual debating competition and careers forum… Read more » about Hospitality being great again!
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis was the distinguished recipient of the GREAT SEA AWARD 2023 – Research in Innovative Sustainable Tourism Solutions at the Mediterranean Tourism Awards.
- MSc in European Tourism Management Alumni returns home to Bournemouth University 30 years after graduation
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis has recently published two new research articles
- Artificial Intelligence’s impact on Hospitality and Tourism Marketing: Exploring key themes and addressing challenges,
- “CSR influence on job performance: the roles of psychological needs fulfillment and organizational identification among tourism firms”,
#BUHospitality #BUProud #BUTourism alumni BA Hons Hospitality Management BA Leisure Marketing Bourenmouth University Bournemouth Bournemouth University BUblogosphere Careers Forum Conference Digital Destinations Dr Tim Breitbarth ESRC eTourism Event management Festival of Events Field Trip Food Graduates Hospitality ICE 2013 Jobs Lets Talk Events & Leisure management marketing MSc Tourism Management Olympics 2012 PhD Placement Professor Dimitrios Buhalis Professor Heather Hartwell research Retail Management School of Tourism Sean Beer sports management Student Experience susanna curtin TCCS Tourism Tourism Management World Travel Market WTM 2012