On Friday 22nd June Claire Taylor, Student Experience Administrator, and Anna Jones, Social Media Administrator for the School of Tourism at Bournemouth University attended the World Travel Market workshop in preparation for the World Travel Market in November. The day was attended by exhibitors and PR’s wanting to learn about the best ways to make… Read more »
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis contributes to United Nations World Tourism Organisation Accessibility and Inclusive Tourism Development in Nature Areas – Compendium of Best Practices
- NEW BOOK JUST OUT : Gamification for TourismEdited by: Feifei Xu, Dimitrios Buhalis
- Reignite Cyprus Tourism: Meet In Cyprus
- REIGNITE LONDON – London Calling: Sharing is Caring! rebuilding life, communities and economy through Hospitality and Tourism and the Central London Alliance
- ICTHR and Professor Dimitrios Buhalis supports global tourism recovery from COVID with a range of keynotes, panels and interventions. Please join us at these events.
#BUHospitality #BUProud #BUTourism alumni BA Hons Hospitality Management BA Leisure Marketing Bourenmouth University Bournemouth Bournemouth University BRC BUblogosphere Careers Forum Conference Digital Destinations Dr Tim Breitbarth ESRC eTourism Event management Festival Impact Monitor Festival of Events Festival of Learning Field Trip Food Graduates Hospitality ICE 2013 Jobs Lets Talk Events & Leisure MSc Tourism Management Olympics 2012 PhD Placement Professor Dimitrios Buhalis research Retail Management School of Tourism Sean Beer sports management STEEP Student Experience TCCS Tourism Tourism Management World Travel Market WTM 2012