The sweet moment that you receive the Encyclopedia of Tourism Management and Marketing after 2 years of hard work editing the work of 1500 wonderful authors from around the world resulting to a mega project of more than 1250 entries, 3528 pages, and more than 2 million words. Buhalis, D., (ed), 2022, Encyclopedia of Tourism… Read more » about Dimitrios Buhalis Encyclopedia of Tourism Management and Marketing
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis was the distinguished recipient of the GREAT SEA AWARD 2023 – Research in Innovative Sustainable Tourism Solutions at the Mediterranean Tourism Awards.
- MSc in European Tourism Management Alumni returns home to Bournemouth University 30 years after graduation
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis has recently published two new research articles
- Artificial Intelligence’s impact on Hospitality and Tourism Marketing: Exploring key themes and addressing challenges,
- “CSR influence on job performance: the roles of psychological needs fulfillment and organizational identification among tourism firms”,
#BUHospitality #BUProud #BUTourism alumni BA Hons Hospitality Management BA Leisure Marketing Bourenmouth University Bournemouth Bournemouth University BUblogosphere Careers Forum Conference Digital Destinations Dr Tim Breitbarth ESRC eTourism Event management Festival of Events Field Trip Food Graduates Hospitality ICE 2013 Jobs Lets Talk Events & Leisure management marketing MSc Tourism Management Olympics 2012 PhD Placement Professor Dimitrios Buhalis Professor Heather Hartwell research Retail Management School of Tourism Sean Beer sports management Student Experience susanna curtin TCCS Tourism Tourism Management World Travel Market WTM 2012