Dr Stephen J Page will be joining the School of Tourism at Bournemouth University in January. Stephen has previously worked at London Metropolitan University, where he worked as a Senior Professor in Sustainable Tourism Management. As well as working for London Metropolitan University Stephen has also worked for University of Stirling as Professor of Tourism… Read more »
Dr Stephen Page
- New article just published: Stoyanova-Bozhkova, S., Paskova, T., & Buhalis, D. (2020). Emotional intelligence: a competitive advantage for tourism and hospitality managers. Tourism Recreation Research, 1-13.
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis was named by @webofscience as Highly Cited Researcher 2020.
- Smart technology and the Future of Hospitality and Tourism after COVID-19
- New Paper published: Buhalis, D., Volchek, K., 2020, Bridging marketing theory and big data analytics: The taxonomy of marketing attribution,
- New research paper published by Professor Dimitrios Buhalis in Journal of Advertising
#BUHospitality #BUProud #BUTourism alumni BA Hons Hospitality Management BA Leisure Marketing Bourenmouth University Bournemouth Bournemouth University BRC BUblogosphere Careers Forum Conference Digital Destinations Dr Tim Breitbarth ESRC eTourism Event management Festival Impact Monitor Festival of Events Festival of Learning Field Trip Food Graduates Hospitality ICE 2013 Jobs Lets Talk Events & Leisure MSc Tourism Management Olympics 2012 PhD Placement Professor Dimitrios Buhalis research Retail Management School of Tourism Sean Beer sports management STEEP Student Experience TCCS Tourism Tourism Management World Travel Market WTM 2012