Wednesday 9th November was a great day for the Department of Tourism and Hospitality as we celebrated the graduation of our latest cohort of students. Amongst the throng was a face that was familiar to many for this year Sean, now Dr Sean Beer was awarded his PhD. The study upon which it was based… Read more »
- The Encyclopedia of Tourism Management and Marketing has already received more than 100 entries and has already accepted 10 entries!
- New Publication: de Souza, J., Mendes, LF., Buhalis, D., 2020, Evaluating the effectiveness of tourist promotions to improve the competitiveness of destinations, Tourism Economics, Vol. 26(6), pp, 1001–1020,
- Supporting the Global Society Restart Tourism
- Tourism Review Journal is raised to Q1 in SCIMAGO Journal Rankings
- New publication: Dining alone: improving the experience of solo restaurant goers
#BUHospitality #BUProud #BUTourism alumni BA Hons Hospitality Management BA Leisure Marketing Bourenmouth University Bournemouth Bournemouth University BRC BUblogosphere Careers Forum Conference Digital Destinations Dr Tim Breitbarth ESRC eTourism Event management Festival Impact Monitor Festival of Events Festival of Learning Field Trip Food Graduates Hospitality ICE 2013 Jobs Lets Talk Events & Leisure MSc Tourism Management Olympics 2012 PhD Placement Professor Dimitrios Buhalis research Retail Management School of Tourism Sean Beer sports management STEEP Student Experience TCCS Tourism Tourism Management World Travel Market WTM 2012