Produced by Emma Reynolds
Screenwriting for Film & Television
We all know that when exam season comes around it is hard to focus and sometimes when we are stressed we just eat everything and anything that we can get our hands on! Sometimes this even leads us to feel worse because we’ve eaten things that aren’t healthy…
Today I’m going to give you guys a list of foods which you can eat whilst studying to keep your brain power up but also to help you concentrate whilst revising.
- Green Tea – This is a great source of caffeine which can give you a boost before an exam. Don’t drink too much though or this could make you fatigued!
- Oily Fish – A cheap option for students would be sardines on toast, if you choose whole-wheat bread then you can have a healthy long-lasting meal! Fish contains protein and omega 3 which helps keep the brain functioning well.
- Dark Leafy Greens – Kale amongst other things like spinach are full of vitamin K which helps the brain function and releases antioxidants.
- Eggs – You can cook these any way you wish and they contain vital nutrients and vitamin B12 which converts glucose into energy.
- Peanut Butter – Put some peanut butter in with some porridge and you have a super healthy morning breakfast that’ll get you set up for the day and your brain moving.
- Fruit! – Fresh is best but no one can deny that this will satisfy your peckish cravings and will contain antioxidants that help the brain work!
I hope this helps you all and that you can work better with these foods in your system!