CIPPM Research Seminars address any topic that is relevant to the Focus Areas of the Centre. They take place in the Fusion Building of Bournemouth University’s Talbot Campus (see directions here) are free and open to anyone attend. Please email Maurizio Borghi if you wish to book more details on the programme, or to book your place in a seminar.
- Poorna Mysoor (University of Oxford): The Doctrine of Implied Licence and Copyright Balance, Wednesday 10 May, 16:00, Room F 110
- Matthew David (Durham University): Sharing: Crime Against Capitalism, Wednesday 17 May, 16:00, Room F111
- Amanda Scardamaglia (Swinburne University of Technology, AU): A Legal History of Lythography, Tuesday 13 June, 16.00, Room F111
- Angela Daly (Queensland University of Technology) From autonomous Internet users to 3D printing futures: decentralised law? Wednesday 21 June, 16.00, Room F110
- Alison Slade (Brunel University, London) Facilitated Licensing and Access to Patented Medicines: Evaluating the Impact of Licensing Terms and Conditions, Thursday 6 July, 16.00, Room EB 302