CIPPM invites applications for short-term residential fellowships, to carry out independent research and study at Bournemouth University. Fellowships are open to both early-career as well as experienced researchers with a specific interest in any of the focus areas of the Centre. The selected applicants will be expected to engage with CIPPM faculty and students, contributing to the Centre’s activities (including research projects) with a requirement to present their research in a faculty seminar. Priority will be given to researchers who will apply for a Marie-Curie Individual Fellowship (deadline 14 September 2017).
The fellowships are available for a minimum of two weeks and a maximum of two months and should be undertaken at CIPPM, Bournemouth University before 31 July 2017.
Fellows will be provided with:
- Desk space, access to library resources and University facilities;
- Contribution to travel expenses for up to £ 300 (Europe) and £ 700 (Overseas);
- Contribution to accommodation expenses for £ 200 per week.
- Technical and administrative support to apply for Marie-Curie Individual Fellowship (2017 round).
If you are interested in our short-term residential fellowship, please email the Centre Director, Professor Maurizio Borghi and the Centre Co-Director, Professor Dinusha Mendis, attaching the following documents:
- A cover letter (max 2 pages), explaining your proposed research and how it relates to CIPPM research agenda
- A CV, with a list of your publications (if applicable)
The deadline for submitting your application is 28 February 2017. Please note that late submissions cannot be accepted.