PROVISIONAL programme for the BU Tourism and Hospitality Conference Bournemouth University, 4-6th September 2017 Visitor Economy: Strategies and Innovations http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/visitor-economy Register on https://thevisitorseconomy.eventbrite.com The conference has attracted a very large number of abstracts and due to public demand we will extend the deadline Look forward to welcome you to Bournemouth University Adam Blake, Neelu Seetaram, Dimitrios Buhalis Provisional Programme… Read more » about PROVISIONAL programme for the BU Tourism and Hospitality Conference Bournemouth University, 4-6th September 2017 Visitor Economy
- KEYNOTES announced for the BOURNEMOUTH UNIVERSITY Digital Marketing colloquium: Exploring Artificial Intelligence, Metaverse and Web3 19-20 March 24 Bournemouth University https://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/about/our-faculties/bournemouth-university-business-school/department-marketing-strategy-innovation/digital-marketing-colloquium-2024
- NEW PAPER ON DIGITAL NOMADS Attracting digital nomads: Smart destination strategies, innovation and competitiveness,
- Fan, X. F.; Buhalis, D., Fragkaki, E., Tsai, YR, 2024, Achieving Senior Tourists’ Active Aging through Value Co–creation: A Customer-Dominant Logic Perspective, Journal of Travel Research. https://doi.org/10.1177/00472875231214733
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis has recently published a new service robots research paper based on a global survey in the hospitality industry
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis was the distinguished recipient of the GREAT SEA AWARD 2023 – Research in Innovative Sustainable Tourism Solutions at the Mediterranean Tourism Awards.
#BUHospitality #BUTourism alumni BA Hons Hospitality Management BA Leisure Marketing Bourenmouth University Bournemouth Bournemouth University BRC BUblogosphere Careers Forum Digital Destinations Dr Tim Breitbarth ESRC eTourism Event management Festival Impact Monitor Festival of Events Festival of Learning Field Trip Food Graduates Hospitality ICE 2013 Jobs Lets Talk Events & Leisure management marketing MSc Tourism Management Olympics 2012 PhD Placement Professor Dimitrios Buhalis research Retail Management School of Tourism Sean Beer sports management STEEP Student Experience susanna curtin TCCS Tourism Tourism Management WTM 2012