PROVISIONAL programme for the BU Tourism and Hospitality Conference Bournemouth University, 4-6th September 2017 Visitor Economy: Strategies and Innovations http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/visitor-economy Register on https://thevisitorseconomy.eventbrite.com The conference has attracted a very large number of abstracts and due to public demand we will extend the deadline Look forward to welcome you to Bournemouth University Adam Blake, Neelu Seetaram, Dimitrios Buhalis Provisional Programme… Read more »
- NEW PAPER: Job Satisfaction and Employee Turnover Determinants in High Contact Services: Insights from Employees’ Online Reviews, Tourism Management, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tourman.2019.04.030
- Professor Dimitrios Buhalis addressed the World Tourism Organization Forum: Facing the Demographic Challenge Through Tourism and Innovation in Segovia, Spain, 26 March 2019.
- New article by Angela Smith, Derek Robbins & Janet E. Dickinson 2019,
- Bournemouth University awarded the Silver Award for Education and Mentorship at the BH STAR AWARDS
- Dr Anya Chapman @ Cafe Scientifique 7th May at 19:30 – Pier Review: What does the future hold for British Seaside Piers?
#BUHospitality #BUProud #BUTourism alumni BA Hons Hospitality Management BA Leisure Marketing Bourenmouth University Bournemouth Bournemouth University BRC BUblogosphere Careers Forum Conference Digital Destinations Dr Tim Breitbarth ESRC eTourism Event management Festival Impact Monitor Festival of Events Festival of Learning Field Trip Food Graduates Hospitality ICE 2013 Jobs Lets Talk Events & Leisure MSc Tourism Management Olympics 2012 PhD Placement Professor Dimitrios Buhalis research Retail Management School of Tourism Sean Beer sports management STEEP Student Experience TCCS Tourism Tourism Management World Travel Market WTM 2012