Position Title: Account Coordinator
Reports To: Managing Director
Department: Sales and Marketing
Location: based in Tolworth, (near Kingston).
Interested applicants should apply direct sending their c.v. and covering letter to the MD, Kevin Brett firstname.lastname@example.org
To support sales and marketing activity on behalf of assigned client accounts, as well as providing sales and marketing support to line manager and/or Managing Director, to raise our client(s) profile and ensure the maximum sales potential is realised.
- Ensure that efficient and effective processes are implemented and followed through including management of tour operator contracts, client assets and keeping documents up to date
- Ensure web audits are conducted frequently on behalf of each of the appointed client accounts.
- Execute specific sales follow up on behalf of the sales team for specific sales calls, meetings and /or trade shows.
- Handle trade and consumer enquiries (via email, telephone and fax).
- Assist with preparation and dispatch of savings cards to tour operator clients
- Maintain accurate and most up to date records and documents in HAT’s central Dropbox folders
- Maintain the HAT travel trade database.
- Maintain and update information on www.hatmarketing.com
- Maintain and update information on www.attractionscollection.com
- Maintain and update rich content on the HAT Resources portal
- Maintain, update and communicate the Travel Trade Concessions Programme to the travel industry and maintain “deals” with HAT clients
- Daily social media posts and ongoing social media strategy
- Support the PR Director with specific media relations needs
- Prepare and send the HAT Chat monthly newsletter to trade partners
- Prepare and send monthly market updates to HAT clients
- Preparation and delivery of client product training to tour operator call centres and sales offices
- Assist with organising, and attending, sales missions, trade shows, fam trips, research groups, trade training seminars, workshops and events
- Assist with appointment setting for sales missions and trade shows
- Responsible for all day to day administrative tasks including sales statistics analysis, website monitoring and the preparation of marketing documents and plans.
- Keep abreast of the client(s) business by reading and researching market data, product profiles etc.
Key Skills and Knowledge:
- Qualification to degree level ideally with a relevant sales and marketing qualification
- A minimum of 6 months sales and marketing experience
- Ideally previous experience of working within the travel and tourism industry
- A thorough understanding of the work of the Company
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and capable of managing and prioritizing their workload
- Ability to work and thrive in a multi tasked and fast paced environment on their own and within a team
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
- Flexible approach and a can-do attitude essential
- Analytical and methodical approach
- Relationship building: Builds effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others. Is honest and trustworthy, a valued team member and actively involved in achieving team objectives.
- Technical competence: Uses technical / job knowledge and experience, incorporating functional skills and broad based business knowledge, to meet and exceed job requirements / customer expectations.
- Customer focus: Passionately meets or exceeds customer expectations. Enters the customer’s world through listening and understanding. Nurtures relationships by recognising and delivering on customer needs and opinions.
- Innovation: Embraces creativity, innovation and is open to new ideas. Innovates to improve current working practices / products / technologies to provide business opportunities.