Where will my event be held?
Most of our events will take place at our Talbot Campus, but look closely at the details for the event(s) you have booked onto as we don’t want you to miss out by going to the wrong place!
Festival of Learning terms and conditions
Your attendance at the Festival signifies your agreement to comply with the following terms and conditions (PDF – 12kb). Other terms and conditions may apply, please refer to the detail on your ticket when you register (if applicable).
Things to remember
Even though our events are free to attend, we ask that you register in advance.
- If you can no longer attend or want to cancel your place at an event, simply call or email to let us know so we can release your ticket
- Please ensure you arrive no later than ten minutes before the event starts so we can reallocate any spaces
- If an event is fully booked, you are welcome to come along on the day and we will reallocate any spaces on a first come, first served basis
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult while attending our events, unless otherwise stated
- All events are subject to change. Please check the event listing on the website for the latest details.
- Refreshments are available to purchase on campus, or please feel free to bring your own