Due to the limited time between the timetabling of the exams, we can confirm that following student feedback we have managed to get the exam moved to later in the examination period.
- Sociology books at Talbot Campus 9th March 2018
- Are there any opportunities for Law students to get involved in co-creation activities with academics? 30th January 2018
- Our January CATA exam is immediately after another one. Is it possible to arrange a slightly longer break between the two? 30th January 2018
- We are not studying the compositing module on our course but a handful of us on SDAGE would really appreciate sitting in on some of the lectures as we have an interest in this area. Would it be possible? 30th January 2018
- We are struggling with the extensive reading required on a weekly basis for this unit. Can anything be done about reducing it? 30th January 2018