Yes there are! An example of co-creation activity is Florence, a L5 law student who in November presented a seminar entitled ‘Legal Education: The new playing field’ at Bournemouth University. She has now co-created an article for the Bournemouth Lawyer magazine and is the Social Media Editor for the BU Law Review.
- Sociology books at Talbot Campus 9th March 2018
- Are there any opportunities for Law students to get involved in co-creation activities with academics? 30th January 2018
- Our January CATA exam is immediately after another one. Is it possible to arrange a slightly longer break between the two? 30th January 2018
- We are not studying the compositing module on our course but a handful of us on SDAGE would really appreciate sitting in on some of the lectures as we have an interest in this area. Would it be possible? 30th January 2018
- We are struggling with the extensive reading required on a weekly basis for this unit. Can anything be done about reducing it? 30th January 2018