Because the feedback in SimOn is assigned to one topic and subtopic, it can be distributed to the relevant areas in the Uni. If the feedback was able to be assigned to more than one then then would be an increased risk of feedback being duplicated. SimOn is designed in a way to encourage Reps to focus their feedback on one specific topic at a time, selecting multiple topics and subtopics would negate this and potentially dilute the feedback.
- Sociology books at Talbot Campus 9th March 2018
- Are there any opportunities for Law students to get involved in co-creation activities with academics? 30th January 2018
- Our January CATA exam is immediately after another one. Is it possible to arrange a slightly longer break between the two? 30th January 2018
- We are not studying the compositing module on our course but a handful of us on SDAGE would really appreciate sitting in on some of the lectures as we have an interest in this area. Would it be possible? 30th January 2018
- We are struggling with the extensive reading required on a weekly basis for this unit. Can anything be done about reducing it? 30th January 2018