Unfortunately, we can put the ‘genie back in the bottle’ on this one I’m afraid. A majority of transactions use cards in the shop, and these come with a charge from the card issuers. We have absorbed this into prices which has caused some of the confectionery prices to rise (as the profit margins are so slim on these). We have put a lot of effort into negotiating with the card companies for a better deal and this will have minimised the impact on prices. Prices are also rising for other reasons – raw good prices are increasing and wages are ever increasing so I’m afraid it is inevitable that prices will rise at times.
- Sociology books at Talbot Campus 9th March 2018
- Are there any opportunities for Law students to get involved in co-creation activities with academics? 30th January 2018
- Our January CATA exam is immediately after another one. Is it possible to arrange a slightly longer break between the two? 30th January 2018
- We are not studying the compositing module on our course but a handful of us on SDAGE would really appreciate sitting in on some of the lectures as we have an interest in this area. Would it be possible? 30th January 2018
- We are struggling with the extensive reading required on a weekly basis for this unit. Can anything be done about reducing it? 30th January 2018