Course Start Date: 20/08/2018
How much does it cost?
Level 2 Fitness Instruction (Part-Time): Cost: £450 Student/ Staff & Alumini, Community £500
Level 2 Fitness Instruction (gym) outline:
(Sourced from Active IQ Website)
The aim of this qualification is to train learners to a professionally competent level, enabling them to prescribe, plan and deliver safe and effective exercise programmes within a gym or health club environment. This course provides progression to Level 3 qualifications in Personal Training for learners who wish to further their knowledge and skills and become personal trainers.
- Some experience of gym-based exercises, including free weights, is highly recommended.
- The course requires physical exertion and individual participation is essential; therefore, a degree of physical fitness is necessary.
- There is also an element of communication (discussing, presenting, reading and writing) involved and learner should have basic skills in communication pitched at level 2.
- 24, 25 November 2018, 9-4pm
- 01, 02, 08, 09 December 2018, 9-4pm
Assessment: 15, 16 December 2018, 9am – 6pm
Booking Deadline: 19 November 2018