We offer Personal Training of 60 minute one-to-one sessions designed to work towards your goals with one of our highly qualified Personal Trainers. Alongside this you are offered nutritional advice to enhance your fitness journey. With experience working towards fat loss, lean muscle gain, strength training and improving sporting performance – we have the knowledge to support you in your fitness journey.
Whats on Offer?
Our Personal Training price packages are very affordable and come with a free consultation, nutritional advice, bespoke gym programme and e-mail support to ensure you reach your goals.
Get a series of dedicated 1-2-1 sessions with one of our personal trainers for tailored coaching, guidance on nutrition and ongoing support.
Personal Training can be booked individually as well as in blocks of 5 & 10 which would give the user a reduction in overall pricing. When booking a block of 10 sessions the user will get the equivalent of £50 off compared to booking 10 individual ones.
How to Book?
Book your Free consultation now by emailing Josh Harris (Duty Manager – Health & Fitness), who will refer you to one of SportBU’s team of Personal Trainers
Still unsure whether Personal Training is for you? Check out some of our clients’ testimonials below:
- ‘My sessions have been great. They have helped to improve my running technique and also shown me and fully explained the exercises we do which are helping to make me and overall stronger runner. They have included everything from running to strength to stretching. Everything is explained as to why we do each thing and how it helps my running which is really helpful’. – Natalie
- ‘Attentive, motivated and personable. The sessions are always challenging, in the best way possible, he has an almost-sadistic sixth-sense for knowing how far he can push me, which I consider a positive trait! I am far more confident in my fitness journey than I was, and would recommend it to anybody who was in my position. – Jason
- ‘Since having my personal trainer not only have I noticed a significant improvement in my fitness, but I’ve also gained my confidence in weight lifting by myself in between my personal training session. Right from the word go, I received all the support I needed and more and they were always there to answer any burning questions I wanted to know about how I could further increase my fitness. I was amazed to see the improvements I made from the workouts recorded for each session! – Thank you, I wouldn’t be where I am without you!’ – Ashley
- ‘When I re-entered education, one of my goals was to get myself into shape. It was worth the money; they provided the motivation I needed, kept me emailed with targets and nutritional advice plus regular contact to make sure we kept a decent schedule. I’ve kept on a good healthy path since – thanks a mil.’ – Daniel
- ‘Professional and supportive. The incremental programme has helped me gain the confidence and techniques to carry on.’ – Victor
- ‘My training aims and goals are to fix muscular imbalances which lead to my injury [herniated disk in the spine] and too increase my core strength, Dan has forced me to push myself harder and harder every week in order to regain my strength and build on my endurance, thanks!’ – Adam
- ‘Starting the gym was a big step for me. At the beginning I was completely disorientated; With the help of Dan I managed to improve in a few weeks; He always kept track of my progress and a precise schedule. His help was fundamental for me and still is now. He gave me the advice I needed and always answered my questions – Thank you a lot Dan.’ – Jonathan
- “Over the last 3 sessions I feel training has gone really well. Over this time I have built confidence in myself which has made me feel more determined to reach my goal and I’m really looking forward to seeing the progress over the next few weeks!” – Amy