Pick Your Campus League
What does being part of a Campus League mean?
The Campus leagues offer students the chance to be part of a team and compete in one of our organised leagues. We will organise everything as well as provide the venue and referees for you and your team.
If you haven’t got a full team, then we can help there too and look to place you.
- Sports leagues available to all students, with matches at Wallisdown Playing Fields or Chapel Gate Sports Club.
- Organised and refereed competitions throughout the academic year.
- Includes the Molten Player of the year awards.
- No trials, fitness tests or regular expensive player fees.
- From less than £2 per person, per match.
- Options to add strength and conditioning training and sports massage packages.
Limited spaces for all leagues so book on asap to avoid missing out
How do I Register?
How to register
For directions on how to register as well as costs; dates and Terms & Conditions please download the form to the left.
|Autumn Term||Spring Term|
|Netball teams: 7th October 2018
11-a-side football teams: 14th October 2018
5-a-side football teams: 21st October 2018
|Netball teams: Annual League N/A
11-a-side football teams: Annual League N/A
5-a-side football teams: 27th January 2019
Do you have what it takes to Referee?
Campus League Refereeing
SportBU are also looking for students who would like to gain experience helping to run the intramural programmes and any interest should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with specifics on your area of interest.
Additionally, head to our Work with Us page for more information and potential job opportunities; benefits range from guaranteed paid refereeing slots to SportBU memberships as well as the experience and value toward personal development and resumes.