Pick Your Campus League
What does being part of a Campus League mean?
The Campus leagues offer students the chance to be part of a team and compete in one of our organised leagues. We will organise everything as well as provide the venue and referees for you and your team.
If you haven’t got a full team, then we can help there too and look to place you.
- Sports leagues available to all students, with matches at Wallisdown Playing Fields or Chapel Gate Sports Club.
- Organised and refereed competitions throughout the academic year.
- Includes the Molten Player of the year awards.
- No trials, fitness tests or regular expensive player fees.
- From less than £2 per person, per match.
- Options to add strength and conditioning training and sports massage packages.Booking Deadlines
Limited spaces for all leagues so book on asap to avoid missing out
How do i Register?
How to register
For directions on how to register as well as costs; dates and Terms & Conditions please download the form to the left.
|Autumn Term||Spring Term|
|Netball teams: 9th October 2017
11-a-side football teams: 18th October 2017
5-a-side football teams: 21st October 2017
Rugby 7’s teams:TBC
|Netball teams: Annual League N/A
11-a-side football teams: Annual League N/A
5-a-side football teams: 27th January 2018
Rugby 7’s teams: TBC
Do you have what it takes to Referee?
Campus League Refereeing
SportBU are also looking for students who would like to gain experience helping to run the intramural programmes and any interest should be sent to email@example.com with specifics on your area of interest.
Additionally, Check out our Work with Us and Opportunities pages for more information and potential job opportunities; benefits range from guaranteed paid refereeing slots to SportBU memberships as well as the experience and value toward personal development and resumes.