We challenge you on day 12 of our 14 day isolation challenge to get baking! Show us some of you baking recipes, or if you are looking for some inspiration how about making a giant cookie!
Giant Cookie Recipe!
This can be a great snack or treat for the whole family, also a great present if you want to make something personal!
Preparation Time: 15 Mins | Cooking Time: 15 Mins | Decorating Time: 15 Mins
- 125g butter softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups of self raising flour
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate chips
- Cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla.
- Stir in the flour and fold through the chocolate chips
- Place in on a greased circular baking tin about 1/2- 1cm thick
- Bake in a moderatley slow oven 160 degrees celcius for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown
- Cool on a wire rack.
- 115g butter softened
- 220g icing sugar
For colouring add 2 drops of whichever food colour you like
- Beat the butter by itself for 2 minutes with a whisk
- Add the Icing sugar and food colour if you like then whisk again
- If the mixture is too thick add 1 tbsp of milk or until the desired consistency
- The using a piping bag, pipe on to the cookie in your desired pattern.
Remember to show us how you get on by tagging @sportbu on Facebook and Instagram or use the hashtag #mysportbu